I haven’t seen nearly enough of these movies from 2013. I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of year end reviews.
Annual top post posts are stupid. So here’s mine.
- Diary of a Dog. Diary of a Cat
- To be or not to be.
- The Setup — Jonathan Frei
- “Write drunk; edit sober.” – Ernest Hemingway
- Motivational Posters: Winston Churchill Edition…
- My father was killed my ninjas.
- Well, that escalated quickly.
- “Holden Caulfield thinks you’re phony.”
- Procedure List + Monday Refocus Form
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow: from deep inside the Jonathan+Gabi archives
But really, I think this post would deserve the top spot had it happened earlier in the year: Turkeys in Hot Pursuit.
Once a year, my dislike of pop music comes into conflict with my love for well done mashup/remixes thanks to the amazing work of DJ Earworm.
This year’s mix, as always, features the 25 biggest hits of 2011.
This year’s was okay, but doesn’t compare to his best work in 2009:
Check out all his United State of Pop mixes.